Sunday, January 31, 2016

Horrible Blogger Found, Lost Again, But Maybe Found Again Soon

Back in June of 2014 (yes, that's 1 1/2 years ago), I posted "Warning: Horrible Blogger Found", and then proceeded to not post a single thing until this installment (again 1 1/2 years later).  I had determined that I was a horrible blogger and then proceeded to prove my point by disappearing from the net.

My plan (because sometimes goals fail and plans can be rescheduled) for 2016 is to start off slow.  I'm going to attempt to post something here once a month (this post will be considered the January post).  If I hit that plan, then I'll adjust for next year with something more ambitious (maybe twice a month).  

So in 2016, here is to posting as often as I can, with entries the consist of anything with substance.  Like I mentioned before I'll even try to post about random and unimportant but interesting stuff.

Now I'm off to tell myself to post more, actually I'm off to sleep, but maybe I'll dream about posting more (that would be a lame dream).  I'm going to tell myself to be more diligent about what and when to post.  So fingers are crossed and some toes as well (and even an eye or two), and keep your eyes open for future droppings to (finally) be posted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment